Wonderful Phi Phi Islands Snorkeling Tour from Krabi
Go on an exciting speedboat trip to the Phi Phi Islands. Swim and snorkel around colorful coral reefs while sightseeing and visiting landmarks like Phi Phi Islands. Explore and discover beautiful and world famous location, the most spectacular scenery of Maya Bay, Monkey Bay, Loh Samah Bay, Phi Phi Leh Island, Bamboo Island and Phi Phi Don Island.
• Take a relaxing trip to one of Krabi's most well known destinations and popular.
• Swimming and snorkeling in crystal clear waters and relaxing on Bamboo Island.
• Swimming and snorkeling among colorful fish and coral reefs at Loh Samah Bay.
• Stop at Maya Bay to see the stunning location of the Hollywood movie "The Beach".
• Walking on the white sand beach to explore the beauty of Phi Phi Don Island.
• Visit Viking Cave and see ancient cave paintings and thousands of swallows living on the top of the high ledges.
• Visit the hidden cove of Ao Ling or Monkey Bay.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch , Drinking water, Fruit
- First Aid Kit
- Hotel Transfer
- Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
- Tour Guide
- Accident Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Ko Phi Phi Le
What's excluded :
- National Park fee (400THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at point of entry
- Entry/Admission - Bamboo Island
- Entry/Admission - Maya Bay
- Entry/Admission - Viking Cave
- Entry/Admission - Monkey Beach
- Entry/Admission - Loh Samah Bay
- Entry/Admission - Pileh Bay
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ko Phi Phi Le, Ko Phi Phi Don Thailand
Phi Phi Islands Tour : It is among the top of Krabi package tour that is very popular for the tourists. This program will take them to visit famous tourist attractions such as Koh Phi Phi Leh (Phi Phi Leh Island), a limestone mountain island that is dominantly situated at the middle of green seawater, Koh Phi Phi Don (Phi Phi Don Island) is the biggest island of the group of the islands which is the location of communities, villages, hotels, accommodations , restaurants, hospitals, schools and the center of Koh Phi Phi Leh(Phi Phi Leh Island).
Ma Ya Bay is a small semilunar-shaped bay surrounding with limestone mountains and to be seen the sand under the clear green seawater too and there is a clean white beach with fine sand causing to the beautiful scenery that is very popular for the tourists, Pileh Bay, a bay is surrounded by limestone mountains with only one entrance and exit, the sea is clear to be seen the sand under the seawater, the coral reef is still abundant and the small sand beach is at the area of the mouth of the bay, Loh Sa Mah Bay is a diving spot of Phi Phi Islands Tour, the coral is still very abundant in this area.
Monkey beach is a simply stunning 150 meters long strip of white powdered sand fringed by emerald water. The backside of the beach is a rather steep limestone cliff , cover with lush vegetation that offers monkeys a comfortable habitat , which is where it gets the name from. It’s also good snorkeling point nearby and photography, but beware of the monkeys and do not go to close to them.
Koh Phai (Bamboo Island) is the ideal island for relaxing on the white sand beach and snorkeling with many colourful fish in the crystal clear seawater with abundant coral and strolling around the island.
Viking Cave, there are the swallow nest concessions in the cave at present, the tourists can swim in the seawater, snorkeling on the coral reef, various species of fish and get experiences with the lifestyle of Phi Phi islanders, enjoy the varieties of delicious buffet in the restaurant on Phi Phi Don Island.
• 08:00am – 09:00am Pick up from Krabi town , Ao Nang , Klong Muang and Tub Kaek.
• 09:30am Departure from pier by Speed Boat to Phi Phi island
• 10:00am – 11:00am Arrive Bamboo Island : Relaxed , snorkeling , swimming and explore the coral reefs.
• 11:30am 01:30pm Arrive at Phi Phi Don Islands for the buffet lunch, relaxing and shopping.
• 01:30am – 04:00am Enjoy snorkeling and sightseeing
• Arrive Phi Phi Leh sightseeing at the famous beach of Maya Bay Scene of film "The Beach".
• Sightseeing and Snorkeling at Monkey Bay Point
• Enjoy snorkeling with the colorful fish and coral reefs at Lohsamah Bay.
• Beautiful lagoon in Phi Phi, snorkeling , discovering beautiful coral reefs and many colorful fish at Pileh Bay.
• Photography and sightseeing at Viking Cave.
• 04:30pm Arrive at pier and send you to hotels.
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions*
**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route**
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Bamboo Island, Ao Nang, Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ko Phi Phi Don, Ko Phi Phi Don, Krabi Province
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Maya Bay, Ko Phi Phi Lee Thailand
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Viking Cave, Ko Phi Phi Don Thailand
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Monkey Beach, Ko Phi Phi Don Thailand
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Loh Samah Bay, Ko Phi Phi Lee Thailand
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Pileh Bay, Ko Phi Phi Lee Thailand
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Nopparat Thara Pier, Thailand, ตำบล อ่าวนาง อำเภอเมืองกระบี่ กระบี่ 81180, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
• Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town , Ao Nang and Klong Muang.• Remote areas including Tub Kaek require an additional charge of THB100 per person (payable directly to the driver)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.