Wonderful Wonderful Walks of Copenhagen - private group tours
On this tour though we'll delve beyond the flashy statistics, and try to get to grips with understanding a little more the national psyche. We'll discover how the Danes cope with the chronic darkness of the winter months. We'll hear about all the boozing, candle burning and flag waving, also the brilliant environmental efforts which leave the air so fresh, the passion for bicycling, divorcing, and the ever popular royal family. You'll get to see the sights too: we'll take in the City Hall, the statue of Hans Christian Andersen, the Tivoli gardens, the site of the first settlement at Christiansborg, a boat ride passing the Opera to Gefions fountain, a glimpse of the Little Mermaid, Kastellet, the Queen’s Palace at Amalienborg, the Marble Cathedral, get to hear about 'Copenhill' power station and ski slope, then back to singing "Wonderful Wonderful Copenhagen" on the colourful harbourside at Nyhavn - where we end the tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
Introducing my 'private 'new normal' walking tours of the city of Copenhagen. Paying attention to social distancing regulations, I can show you around this Wonderful Wonderful old city - and with seven years experience I know what I'm talking about. So look up from your guide books and screens, and let me open your eyes to you the sights, sounds and hidden stories behind the facades. I'll tell stories, keep you gently entertained, and on your toes for a walk through time in this salty old city.
• Amalienborg palace square, Copenhagen 1257 Denmark
• The Little Mermaid, Langelinie, Copenhagen 2100 Denmark
• Radhuspladsen, 1, Copenhagen Denmark
• Christiansborg Slot, Prins Joergens Gaard 1, Copenhagen 1218 Denmark
• Copenhagen Opera House, Ekvipagemestervej 10, Copenhagen 1438 Denmark
• Nyhavn, Kobenhavn K, Copenhagen 1051 Denmark
• Gefionspringvandet, Churchillparken, Copenhagen Denmark
Departure Point :Copenhagen City Hall, Københavns Rådhus, 1550 København, Denmark
Traveler pickup is offered
There will be additional expenses for picking a group up from the airport - please contact me
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/26/2019 - 10/25/2021
8/26/2019 - 10/25/2021
Monday: 09:30 AM - 01:30 PM Tuesday: 09:30 AM - 01:30 PM Wednesday: 09:30 AM - 01:30 PM Thursday: 09:30 AM - 01:30 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM Monday: 09:30 AM - 01:30 PM Tuesday: 09:30 AM - 01:30 PM Wednesday: 09:30 AM - 01:30 PM Thursday: 09:30 AM - 01:30 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Denmark has taken lockdown and social distancing very seriously, and we have weathered the storm very well here. I will be very attentive to social distancing on our tour - keeping 1 meters distancing, supplying hand sanitiser for all and conducting the tour outside as much as possible.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.