Wonders of Fátima and Óbidos – Tour to Portugal’s Center
The center of Portugal is a must-see and we put together the best iconic sites for this day-trip to remember! From the biggest catholic sanctuary in the word: Fátima; The fields where the biggest battle in Portugal occurred: Batalha; the town with the biggest waves ever surfed finishing in the big tall fortified walls of Obidos!
We have combined the best locations from Portugal’s center bringing to you the best complete day-trip ever! This (very) full day trip guarantees a genuine and authentic Portuguese experience!
Let us guide you thought the wonders of Portugal’s center!
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and Drop-off at your accommodation
- One “Ginjinha” liqoure drink in a chocolate cup
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines at the ticket desks
- Transport in a comfortable MiniVan
- Bottled water
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (e.i Monastery of Batalha $6.50 USD)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fatima, Fatima, Santarem District, Central Portugal
the religious capital of Portugal, you will be able to visit both the old and new sanctuaries and Sanctuary Square, the location of the shrine and have time to absorb all this regions religious atmosphere and century old traditions.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Batalha, Batalha, Leiria District, Central Portugal
2. Monastery of Batalha - elected one of the seven wonders of Portugal and UNESCO World Heritage. It’s one of the best examples of Gothic architecture in the country and was built as a worship gift for the victory in the Battle of Aljubarrota, one of the biggest battles in Portuguese history.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Praia da Nazare, Nazare Portugal
host to some of the Portuguese coast's most beautiful beaches and a fishermen villa that holds the record for the world’s largest wave that was ever surfed. Here you will break for lunch, perhaps choosing from one of the many tasty seafood restaurants (At your own expense).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Obidos Village, Obidos Portugal
After lunch, you will continue your travels along the coast towards the historic village of Óbidos. This beautiful village is situated inside the ancient medieval fortress walls of the XII century. Its narrow streets, white-painted houses, and ramparts are a vision not to be missed. Before leaving Óbidos, enjoy a sample of “Ginjinha” a cherry liquor, sipped from a chocolate cup.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide a pick-up and drop-off at ALL Hotels, Accomodations, Airport or Port in any of the following locations: LisbonSintraEriceira Cascais ONLY if the we see that the address given is in a difficult location to park/stop, we will may need to ask you to meet us in another central location not more than 5 min walk from the initial address given. IMPORTANT: IF NOTHING IS SAID IN CONTRARY THE PICK UP IS AT 9AM AT THE LOCATION PROVIDED BY YOU.Your Guide will be waiting for you at main entrance and will be wearing a Wondervan uniform.Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Information is available to all costumers: How to take precautions to prevent and control infection relating to the Covid-19 coronavirus outbreak and Internal rules relating to the Covid-19 coronavirus outbreak. Wondervan in compliance with Turismo de Portugal detains the Safe & Clean certificate.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.