Wooden Bike Experience
The wooden bike experience is not yet another touristic tour around the city center. It is a personalized experience in the urban and authentic side of Amsterdam. It brings visitors into the neighborhoods where the local live, shares the stories of locals and the history of the city, but also makes them live as Amsterdammers. It does all this while cycling around on an eco-friendly sustainable hand-crafted wooden bike. We welcome you in a secret garden in the center of Amsterdam with a cup of mountain tea to get to know each other before we cycle away. Dylan is there with a big smile and local advice for the best restaurants, bars, parks or whatever you want to ask! Helmets on and let's cycle away!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- Clothing & Raincoat
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Van Baerlestraat & Vondelpark Museum Quarter, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Vondelpark is the biggest and most central park of the city. We will bike around to the secret paths and train our cycling skills. We will also share with you the history of the park and the art stories of the park.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Magere Brug, Kerkstraat Nieuwe Kerkstraat, Amsterdam The Netherlands
A historical bridge across the Amstel River.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Keizersgracht 264, 1016 EV Amsterdam, Netherlands
One of the most famous canals of Amsterdam but on its secret sides
Departure Point :Overtoom 89, 1054 BX Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.