World Peace Sutpa by Car, Van
World Peace Pagoda - situated on the top of a hill south of Phewa Lake, The world peace pagoda or shanti stupais a large buddhist structure from where you can have wonderful view of the Mt. Annapurna, Phewa Lake and Pokhara Valley. The dome is a symbol of peace and has four gilt images of Buddha form Japan, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Nepal facing the four directions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry Fee
- Tip for Driver ( optional )
- Early morning 4:30 am our company vehicle pick you up from you hotel. About 30 min drive to World Peace Stupa after spending 2 hour at Stupa we return back to Lakeside.
Departure Point :
We pick up our guest any hotel from Lakeside.
Return Detail :World Peace Pagoda, Lumbini Sanskritik 32914, Nepal - Drop to your Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.