Wuhan Private Day Tour
Take this one day Wuhan tour to catch a glimpse of the most symbolic attractions of the city. Highlights include: Yellow Crane Tower, Guiyuan Temple, Guqin Tai, and Jinghan Walking Street. Tour is inclusive of hotel pickup and drop-off, an English-speaking guide and a Chinese lunch.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance tickets fees to the attraction listed on the itinerary
- Hotel pickups and drop-offs
- Coach transfer between attractions
- English-speaking guide service
- A Chinese lunch
- Entry/Admission - Yellow Crane Tower
- Entry/Admission - Guiyuan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Guqin Tai
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yellow Crane Tower, No.56 Minzhu Road, Wuchang District, Wuhan 430060 China
Your guide will meet you at your hotel, then escort you to visit Yellow Crane Tower, which is regarded as one of the Four Great Towers of China. The tower stands on the banks of the Yangtze River at the top of Snake Hill.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Guiyuan Temple, No.20 Cuiwei Road, Zhongjia Village, Hanyang District, Wuhan 430050 China
Later you will continue to visit Guiyuan Temple. Built in 1658, Guiyuan Temple is known as the first Zen temple in Hubei Province.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Guqin Tai, NO. 10 Qintai Avenue, Wuhan China
Head to Guqin Tai which is located on the banks of the Moon Lake, Wuhan. It was built to honor the friendship between Zhong Ziqi and Yu Boya during the Song Dynasty. Today, Guqin Tai is a very spectacular tourist attraction with beautiful water and countless species of trees.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Walking Street of Jianghan Road, Jianghan Road, Jianghan District, Wuhan 430022 China
You are then free for shopping at Jianghan Road Walking Street. You will be transferred back to your hotel after the tour ends.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from centrally-located hotels in Wuhan downtown
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Additional charge for special holidays is USD15 per person. Special holidays include: Christmas, Easter, New Year, Chinese New Year. Labor Day Holidays from May 1-7, National Day Holidays from Oct 1 to 7.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.