Wuzhen and Xitang Water Town Amazing Private Day Tour from Hangzhou
Enjoy a fun day trip to the two well-known ancient water towns in south-east China -Wuzhen and Xitang, explore the remarkable township scenery full of the ancient old architecture, stone bridges, peaceful canal streams as well as the active and tantalizing alley streets,capture the chaming " Oriental Venice" in Xitang after sun sets, travel with your own local knowledgeable guide to gain a great insight to the local culture, history and sounds.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Expericed driver with air-conditioned vehicle
- Local tasty lunch( If " Private Tour with Lunch" or " All Inclusive Tour" is booked)
- Entrance fee to Wuzhen and Xitang Town(( If "All Inclusive Tour" is booked)
- Boat ride in Xitang ( If "All Inclusive Tour" is booked)
- Entry/Admission - Wuzhen Water Town
What's excluded :
- Food or drink ( If " Private Tour with Lunch" or " All Inclusive Tour" is NOT booked)
- Entrance fees ( If " All Inclusive Tour" is not booked)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wuzhen Water Town, No.18 South Shifo Road Wuzhen Town, Tongxiang 314501 China
Your local great guide and the driver will pick up you at your place in Hangzhou. Hope on to the air-conditioned, comfortable vehicle and enjoy the relaxing ride to the first water town Wuzhen, rated as the National's 5A attraction, the town boasts a history of more than 1300 years and preserves its traditional ancient residences along the canals and stone bridges. Upon arrival you will take a stroll along the stone alley streets and explore the local colorful stores and appreciate the traditional water market while appreciate the charming township scenery, take a break to enjoy a delightful lunch at the local restaurant along the riverside.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Xitang Ancient Town, Xitang Town, Jiashan County 314100 China
In the afternoon drive to Xitang, a living thousand-year old town in Jiashan where the famous film “Mission impossible III “was filmed, follow the footprints of Tom Cruise once traveled and admire the intact Ming and Qing Dynasty architecture. Explore the fun street markets, visit some of the local well-preserved garden house, historic temple, interesting museums such as “Chinese Wine Museum”, “Bouton Museum “etc. based on your own preferences. Discover the unique town with your guide, immerse yourself in the fantastic night view of the town with the traditional lanterns.
After a wonderful day excursion, your tour will be concluded with a transfer back to your hotel or a drop-off at your chosen downtown Hangzhou area.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Private pick up and drop off is provided anywhere in downtown Hangzhou.Please advise hotel name and address at time of booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please advise your desired tour departure time at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.