Xiamen Downtown Vehicle Rental - Chinese Speaking Driver
Full day (8 hours) vehicle rental and private transfer service within downtown Xiamen (Xiamen Island). You can tell the driver to go to anywhere you like, and the driver and vehicle will standby and wait for you while you are in your own activities. You don't need to pay the parking fee, gas, toll... etc.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Clean, air-conditioned, non-smoking, comfortable vehicle
- Friendly, experienced, professional driver
- Fuel charge
- Parking fee
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Want to find a reliable and cost-effective vehicle rental and private transfer service in Xiamen? This is your perfect option! Air-conditioned, clean, comfortable non-smoking vehicles with very experienced drivers(10+ years driving experience), you trip in Xiamen can never be so smooth and cosy when you book this transfer service. You can now concentrate on your own activities and business, and your private driver and vehicle will always be waiting for you outside!
Please note that the driver only speaks Chinese, you can always call our operation center(use driver's mobile phone) for interpretation and help for free. If you feel it is a little inconvenient to communicate this way, you can find and book our "Xiamen Downtown Vehicle Rental - English Speaking Driver" service.
Departure Point :
PortsDongdu Cruise Terminal, Room 3A, No.250, 250 东渡路湖里区厦门市福建省 China
AirportsXiamen Gaoqi International Airport, Xiangyun 1st Rd, Huli Qu, Xiamen Shi, Fujian Sheng, China
OtherXiamen, Xiamen, Fujian
Departure Time :Your preferred time
Return Detail :Xiamen, Xiamen, Fujian
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking at extra charge
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.