Xi'an Half Day Tour: City Wall, Local Family Visit and Cooking Class
Traveling is not just for sightseeing, it is also a journey to experience the life and different cultures. During this private half-day cooking class tour, you will learn to make authentic Chinese food, dine with the local family, see people’s morning exercises at park and ascend the 600-year-old City Wall and have a panoramic view of the city while strolling on it. Convenient private transfer and an informative English-speaking guide are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Home cooked lunch with drinks
- Cooking class with all equipment and ingredients
- English-speaking tour guide (Translator)
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Private driver & air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to the City Wall
What's excluded :
- Bicycle rental fee on the City Wall
- The tour guide and driver will pick up you from your hotel at around 08:00 and take you to the City Wall Park, where local people like doing morning exercises, have all kinds of entertainments or just spend their leisure time chatting.You may join them for fun. After that, you will pay a visit to the City Wall. It is the most complete existing urban fortification in China. Cycling on the ancient wall is an exciting experience that many people like to try (bike rental fee is not included).
Later, you will be escorted to a local family home, where the host will prepare an abundant home cooked lunch for you. You will be invited to make Chinese dumplings together or learn to cook some other dishes if you like. Do not worry. The host will teach you step by step (with your tour guide as translator). During the local family visit, you will see a side to people’s life, not seen by many tourists. After enjoying a delicious home cooked meal, you will be transported back to your hotel.
• Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang), Zhongxin District, Xi'an 710001 China
• Chinese Dumplings - In northern China, the dumplings, Jiaozi in Chinese, are one of the most popular staple foods.
• Kung Pao Chicken - The dish presents four features: crispy, aromatic, sweet and spicy.
• Fish-Flavored Shredded Pork - It tastes sweet, sour, salty, fresh and delicious. The mixture of seasonings makes the dish the fish flavor.
• Red Braised Pork - Red Braised Pork, Hong Shao Rou in Chinese, is loved by many diners because it is delicious, nutritious and goes well with rice.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from the centrally located hotels in Xi'an.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.