Xi’an Kathy’s private tour
Xi’an Kathy ‘s private tour.
Kathy Chen is a well experienced tour operator and tour guide in Xi’an . She has been recommended by thousands of tours ! The reputation is always the paramount for Kathy Chen ! She treats tourist like good friends and tries her best to make everyone tourist feel satisfied with her service and have a enjoyable time in Xi’an . She could make customized tour itinerary for you.
She has been the member of the excellence of TripAdvisor for 10 years !
Kathy Chen provides the best service for her clients . www.xianpackagetour.com .
Kathy ‘s tour will take you to authentic local restaurants to have good food . You feel like the locals . She is very flexible to make your tour enjoyable. Kathy ‘s tour is much worthy of value ! Please contact with kathy Chen immediately . Kathy Chen will make a customized tour itinerary according to your personal interests and make the best quote that she can . You never fell disappointed with her service!
per adult from
2 days 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
Terra cotta warriors and horses museum . The eighth wonder of the world.
one day tour
Mountain Hua tour : mountain Hua is one of the 5 holy mountains in China . Take the longest cable car in Asia to the top of the mountain
• The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up guests at hotel Drop off guest at hotel when the tour is finished Airports
- Xianyang Airport, Xi'an China
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.