Xian Terracotta Warriors and Tang Dynasty Show Bus Tour
By doing this small group tour you will visit Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum in the morning, and then your tour guide will escort you to a Theater to enjoy the dumpling dinner and Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Dumpling dinner
- Chinese style lunch
- Professional English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Tang Dynasty Show
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xi'an, Xi'an, Shaanxi
Your tour guide will greet you at your downtown Xi'an hotel lobby between 8-9am and then start the tour. On the way to the Terracotta Warriors Museum, we will first make a short visit to the Terracotta Figures Factory which focuses on the reproduction of the Terracotta Soldiers where you will learn about how these figures are made.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
Then head to visit “the eighth major miracle of the world”-Terracotta Warriors and Horses. One of the top ten places of historical interest in China, was listed as the world heritage by the UNESCO about a decade ago including Vault 1, 2 ,3. All the soldier and horse figures in the pits were buried there to guard the Emperor Qinshihuang. It will take you about 2.5 hours inside of the museum.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Xi'an, Xi'an, Shaanxi
After lunch, you will be transferred back to downtown.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Tang Dynasty Show, 75 North Chang'an Road, Xi'an 710065 China
Your evening experience in Xi’an begins with a feast of Chinese dumplings banquet. Nearly 20 varieties are made and inside the dumplings is stuffed with delicious vegetables, meats and seafood. The famous restaurant Dumplings’ Legend offers an original approach to Chinese food that merges the familiar comfort food of London’s Chinatown with the culinary heritage of regional Chinese cuisine.The banquet is only the prelude to another feast for your entertainment. You will experience the local colorful and splendid Tang Dynasty Dance Show, a performance of music and dance that imitate the Tang Dynasty over one thousand years ago. It seems as if you are living in the palace of Tang Dynasty. After the evening tour, the driver and tour guide will transfer you back to your hotel in Xi'an.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Bell Tower Hotel Xian, 110 South St, Zhong Lou Shang Quan, Beilin Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
Traveler pickup is offered
Offered pickup/drop-off service is available for hotels within 2nd ring road of Xian city. If your hotel beyond the range, please make your own way to Xian Bell Tower Hotel to meet the group.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Age under 2 is free to join
- Tour guide will contact you the evening before the tour date
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You will receive a confirm email from local operator about the tour details within 48 hours after booking.
- Please leave a note when booking if you have any special requirement about the tour, such as diet.
- You will be contacted at least one day ahead of the travel day via email to advise the pickup info. The tour guide will also call you or leave you a message through your hotel room the night before tour about pickup time.
- Offered pickup/drop-off service is available for hotels within 2nd ring road of Xian city. If your hotel beyond the range, please make your own way to Xian Bell Tower Hotel to meet the group.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.