Xian Terracotta Warriors Tour Plus Tang Dynasty Dance Show
It is said that to visit Xian without seeing the fantastic Terracotta Army as well as enjoying the Tang Dynasty Show and Dumpling Dinner means that you have not really been here at all. Take this tour to explore world-famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, discover the underground palace of China’s first emperor Qin Shi Huang, taste the delicious Dumpling Dinner and enjoy the wonderful Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show.
Visit the Qin Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum
Taste delicious Chinese transitional Dumpling Dinner
Experience the magnificent Tang Dynasty Dance Show
Enrich your culture experience of the ancient city Xian
Gain great overview and orientation of the capital city
Private tour is operated with just your party exclusively
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance ticket fee
- Private transportation
- Dumplings Dinner fee
- Dance Show ticket
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Tang Dynasty Show
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
Local tour guide will meet you at your Xian downtown hotel. Drive to visit the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, which is surely the must see for visitors from all over the world. The guide will accompany you to visit the three pits and give you detailed explanation of this historical heritage listed by UNESCO in 1987. There are approximately 7,000 life-size Qin Dynasty terracotta soldiers, horses, chariots, and weaponry in battle formations which is believed to be partial of a massive terracotta troops guarding the tomb of the first emperor of unified China, Qin Shi Huang. On the way back to downtown, if you are interested, you may visit the Terracotta art and crafts ceramics factory where you will see how the terracotta Warriors are made.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Tang Dynasty Show, 75 North Chang'an Road, Xi'an 710065 China
Drive back to downtown and enjoy a wonderful evening of the Dumpling Dinner and the Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show. Chinese dumpling has a long history and is an essential part of celebratory meals. Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show showcases the magnificent scenes of the prosperous Tang Dynasty, delighting the audience with fascinating ancient imperial court music and dance, which will surly enrich your culture experience of Ancient China in Xi'an. After the show, the guide will transfer you back to your hotel, and the memorable tour ends here.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup service is available for Xian downtown hotels, please provide your hotel information while booking. Local tour guide will pick you up from your hotel reception on travel date.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Seats are assigned by the theater and will not be known in advance
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.