Xi'an Tour of Hanyangling Museum and Qianling Mausoleum with Yuanjia Village
Xianyang was best known as the capital of Qin Dynasty with its suburbs scattered widely with mausoleums of emperors and royal families of several dynasties. On this private guided day tour, you will visit Yangling Mausoleum of Han Dynasty and Qianling Mausoleum of Tang Dynasty as well as enjoying a variety of delicious food at your own cost in famous local Village, Yuanjia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Private transportation
- Licensed professional driver
- Excellent local tour guide
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Entrance ticket fees
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Emperor Jingdi (Hanyangling)
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Emperor Tang Gaozong (Qianling)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tomb of Emperor Jingdi (Hanyangling), Zhanjiawan Village, Xi'an China
Meet your local private tour guide at your downtown hotel lobby at 8:30am and aboard the air-conditioned vehicle to enjoy a comfortable private transfer for starting your amazing day trip. Your professional tour guide will provide Xi’an history along the way.
You will firstly come to Yangling Mausoleum of Han Dynasty (Hanyangling Museum), the joint grave of Liu Qi, a notable emperor in Western Han (206 BC-220 AD) and Empress Wang. It was built in the year 153 AD and covers an area of 20 square kilometers (4,942 acres). It is a magnificent and abundant cultural relic. Upon arrival, enter the underground tomb and walk right on top of the exhibit, you will see all the way to the bottom and learn how these army figurines differ from the world famous Qin Terracotta Warriors.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tomb of Emperor Tang Gaozong (Qianling), Western Route, Xi'an China
Later, the guide will accompany you to Yuanjia Village which is famous for Xi’an local cuisine. Here, you will taste mouth-watering local snacks and have a delicious lunch at your own expense. Your guide will surely give you suggestions as per your preference and request.
Later, continue to visit the Qianling Mausoleum, the joint tomb of Emperor Gaozong and his empress Wu Zetian who is the only female ruler in Chinese history. Tang Dynasty (618 - 907) is a truly fascinating period not only for its high culture but also for the personalities that left their marks on the epoch. The design of Qianling replicates the city of Chang'an and in accordance with tradition that is on a north-south axis. Stroll around the Mausoleum and get more knowledge of Tang Dynasty history and culture from your informative tour guide.
After the trip, enjoy comfortable transfer back to your hotel and bid farewell to your tour guide.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from centrally located Xi'an hotels, drop-off at the original departure point. Please provide detailed hotel information while booking.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.