Xi'an Xianyang Airport (XIY) Pick up and Terracotta Warriors Museum Day Tour
Visit highlights of Xi'an including the Xi'an Xianyang International Airport (XIY) pick up and Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum with this private day tour from Xi'an.
You will be picked up from Xi'an airport and dropped off at your Xi'an hotel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- The private car & private guide
- The entrance ticket
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xi'an Xianyang International Airport, Weicheng District, Xianyang, Xianyang, China
Upon your flight landing, our local driver and tour guide will wait you by holding a welcome board with your name and transfer to Xi'an Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, need 1.5hrs driving, 68km.
Note: Your flight should land in Xi'an airport before 14:00pm.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
As the former capital of China, Xi’an was the seat of the Chinese Emperor for more than 10 dynasties over a period of 1,000 years. On this half-day, 4-5-hour private tour you will visit one of the highlights of Xi’an, the thousands of life-sized terracotta warriors in the superb mausoleum museum.
Visiting the Terracotta Warriors and Horses is a highlight of any Xi'an tour, and gives you the chance to see more than 8,000 life-size Qin Dynasty-era model soldiers. Discovered in 1974, the warriors are located to the east of Emperor Qin Shihuang's Tomb, where the man who first unified China is buried.
Among the three pits, No. 1 pit is the largest, containing more than 6,000 clay warriors and horses in 11 three-meter deep corridors. Since their discovery, the warriors have captured the world’s imagination as they have traveled the globe, from England to America to Chile.
The warriors and horses are now back in China, displayed in an oblong battle formation of the Qin Dynasty. Facing east, they look healthy and determined, with different facial expressions that all reflect Emperor Qingshihuang's determination to wipe out the other 6 states and unify the entire country.
Travel from Xi’an City with a private guide to get an intimate view of this magnificent exhibition, with personalized attention and the best local knowledge available.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Xi'an, Xi'an, Shaanxi
At the end, your guide will escort you to your Xi'an hotel.
Duration: 16 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Upon your flight landing, our local tour guide will wait you by holding a welcome board with your name at arrival exit.Airports
- Xi'an Xianyang International Airport, Weicheng District, Xianyang, Xianyang, Shaanxi, China
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/3/2020 - 7/25/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.