Xàtiva Magical and Mysterious
They are night walks dedicated exclusively to the dissemination of legends, of inexplicable events, of mysteries, of black chronicles, of discovering another type of history that we have hidden or censored in everyday books, in addition many cities include the surprising “voices from beyond "and unusual samples.
For this we have surrounded ourselves with a team of professionals who know all the ins and outs of the cities proposed in our "Magical Hispania". All our guides have extensive experience, have participated in various media, are writers, graduates, and speakers among other great virtues treating the public.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xativa, Xativa, Province of Valencia, Valencian Country
Xátiva, an old provincial capital, hides many surprising stories in its old streets. Bandits, sorcerers, paranormal phenomena in homes, as well as a particular investigation by our guide in an old convent, an unprecedented and surprising walk in this city
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Plaça de la Seu, 46800 Xàtiva, Valencia, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- The use of a mask is required to carry out the mysterious walks
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.