Yamaguchi Custom Full Day Tour
This private and customizable tour for Yamaguchi is perfect for guests who would like to have their own itinerary planned based on their interests and preferences, allowing guests to experience the city at their own pace.
per adult from
What's included :
- 8-hour fully customized tour with reservations and bookings made on your behalf.
- English-speaking professional tour guide (or other language may be available based on request)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if the hotel is within city center)
- Transportation within the city only.
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional).
- Fees for optional tours and activities for guests and tour guide.
- Meals, food and drinks not specified.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tsunoshima Ohashi, Hohokucho Kanda, Shimonoseki 759-5331 Yamaguchi Prefecture
Tsunoshima, Hohokucho Oaza Tsunoshima, Shimonoseki, Yamaguchi 759-5332, Japan
Pass By: Kintaikyo Bridge, 1 Iwakuni, Iwakuni 741-0062 Yamaguchi Prefecture
1 Chome-2 Iwakuni, Yamaguchi 741-0062, Japan
Pass By: Hofu tenman-gu, 14-1 Matsuzaki-cho, Hofu 747-0029 Yamaguchi Prefecture
14-1 Matsuzakichō, Hofu, Yamaguchi 747-0029, Japan
Pass By: Motonosumi Shrine, 498 Yuyatsuo, Nagato 759-4712 Yamaguchi Prefecture
498 Yuyatsuō, Nagato, Yamaguchi 759-4712, Japan
Pass By: Akiyoshido, 3506-2 Shuhocho Akiyoshi, Mine 754-0511 Yamaguchi Prefecture
Akiyoshidai Shuhocho Akiyoshi, Mine, Yamaguchi 754-0511, Japan
Departure Point :Yamaguchi, Japan
Traveler pickup is offered
If guests are already in Yamaguchi, the tour guide will pick up the guest at their hotel (if it's within the city center). If not, pick-up location will be provided to the guest before the tour date (the pick-up location will likely be at a convenient location, such as a train station). More details will be provided after booking.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children that are age 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult that is age 18 or older
- Please dress appropriately for all weather conditions
- Price: Select number of people under Booking Request for pricing
- With many options and attractions to choose from in the city, it may seem easier to just choose a set tour that’s already available out there, but after you book this Custom Tour, we’ll work closely with you on designing the perfect tour that is only for you. To make it easier for you, after the tour is booked, you’ll receive a Custom Tour form with various potential options and themes for you to easily choose from. We’ll also consider all your preferences: whether you are into Japanese culture, history, food, nature and scenery, seasonal experiences such as Winter Illuminations, or other, you’ll be able to easily make your selections and identify any spots on your wish-list before we start planning away for you.
- If you cancel the tour any time after we have sent you the custom Itinerary Sheet, the service fee of 15% of your total tour cost will be nonrefundable.
- If your cancellation falls within the fees applied to the Standard Cancellation Policy, the service fee of 15% will no longer take effect. You will only be responsible for the cancellation fee specified in the Standard Cancellation Policy. Please carefully review the terms and conditions specified on the checkout page.
- What if I’ve visited this city before on a previous trip?
- Why am I charged a service fee if I make a cancellation after you started planning the trip?
- We ask that all guests arrive at the location at least 10 minutes before the designated meet-up time
- Passports may be required to verify age on the day of the tour.
- Guests are provided with the tour guides’ phone number before the tour and you can call the tour guide if you need help.
- Every city in Japan has a lot to offer. There are many aspects to the city and many hidden and local spots that you may not have seen or heard of before. In the Custom Tour form that will be sent to you after your booking, you’ll be able to let us know of any attractions you have already visited and would not like to see again on this tour. We will carefully review your requests and will create an itinerary based on your preferences.
- Organizing and planning a trip requires a lot of time and if we have made reservations on your behalf, it may be very challenging to cancel some booking requests. Once we receive your booking and your answers from the Custom Tour form, we will begin putting together your Itinerary Sheet and will start arranging your tour guide, buying tickets, making reservations at venues for your tour, etc.
- As for mode of transportation, you’ll have the option to choose public transportation option (utilizing the excellent train and bus systems) or the private vehicle option (with a meticulously clean and comfortable chartered vehicle with personal driver) to take you around the city for your own comfort. The choice is yours. We are just here to make the planning and arranging process easy for you.
- Although this is a private tour, the tour guide will only wait for you for up to 45 minutes of start time before the tour is cancelled
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.