Yangon Bagan 4Nights 5Days
Yangon (formerly known as Rangoon) is the largest city in Myanmar (formerly Burma). A mix of British colonial architecture, modern high-rises and gilded Buddhist pagodas define its skyline. Its famed Shwedagon Paya, a huge, shimmering pagoda complex, draws thousands of pilgrims annually. The city's other notable religious sites include the Botataung and Sule pagodas, both housing Buddhist relics.
Bagan is an ancient city in central Myanmar (formerly Burma), southwest of Mandalay. Standing on the eastern banks of the Ayeyarwady River, it’s known for the Bagan Archaeological Area, where more than 2,000 Buddhist monuments tower over green plains. Holy sites around Old Bagan include ornate Ananda Temple, built in 1091 and topped with a golden stupa. Nearby is the vast 12th-century Dhammayangyi Temple.Area: 104 km²
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation is based on Twin sharing basic
- For 1 person tour price is single supplement rate only and min 2 person per booking will be need to confirm for your booking
- Tour Coach / Van/ Car
- Tour Guide as per itinerary
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Tipping for Tour Guide and Driver. 5 USD per person/day
- International / Domestic Yangon to Bagan round trip air fare and airport tax
- Yangon to Bagan Express Bus tickets
- Traveler’s insurance
- Beverage during meals
- Personal Expenses not specified
- Optional Tours (Balloon Over Bagan 340 USD per person)
- Single supplement surcharge (3 star hotel - 88 USD per person/room, 4 star hotel - 120 USD per person/room, 5 star hotel - 260 USD per person/ room)
- Day 1 ; Arrive at Yangon International airport meet with our Driver cum guide and then check in hotel and free time overnight at hotel in Yangon.
Day 2 ; Yangon Full Day Tour ( B , L , D)
After breakfast sightseeing start from Shwedagon Pagoda, Sule, Bothathaung Pagoda, Chauk Htat Gyi, a huge reclining Buddha image and the oldest Chinese Kheing Hock Keong Temple. After the Lunch continue for shop the best souvenirs of Myanmar like Jade, gems and Jewelry, handicrafts and Myanmar traditional Souvenir items. Kandawgyi Lake Park, and a royal floating Barge on the lake, for photo stop and Buffet Dinner at local Restaurant. Back to hotel and overnight.
Day 3 ; Bagan Full Day Tour ( B , L , D)
Buffet Breakfast at hotel and check out. Our guide will proceed to Yangon International airport to Domestic terminal to fly Bagan. In the afternoon, sightseeing continues with visits to Manuha Temple, built in Mon style in 1059, Nanbaya Temple, a unique sandstone monument that is said to have been the palace of King Manuha, Dhammayangyi Temple which is the most massive structure. Enjoy your sunset from the terraces of Shwesandaw Enjoying the sunset becoming very popular in Bagan and the temples are crowded during sunset time. Finish your night with outstanding cultural show “Dandaree” or puppet show with buffet dinner. Check in Hotel and Overnight at Bagan hotel.
Day 4 : Mt. Popa, Yangon ( B , L , D )
If you want to enjoy one of the most beautiful sunrise in early morning, you may take part the sunrise view for it from, if want to try hot air ballooning can join with optional tour with own account. After breakfast check out from hotel, visit the colorful Nyaung Oo Market where villagers gather every day to buy and sell their produce and other goods. Continue to Mt.Popa, is considered the early font of power for the mystical world of the Nats. Climb up Mt.Popa, a perfect place for Eco-tourism, and view the surrounding area. After finish lunch return back to Bagan and on the way visit Set Set Yo village which a hidden village where we can discover forgotten topknot style of Myanmar children. After studying at village, drive to Nyaung Oo airport and back to Yangon. Arrive at Yangon airport meet with guide and start drive to local restaurant for Dinner. Check in hotel and overnight at hotel in Yangon.
Day 5 : Departure ( B , X , X)
Buffet Breakfast at hotel and check out. Meet with our driver cum guide and transfer to Yangon International airport for your departure from Myanmar with full unforgettable memories.
Departure Point :Depend on the itinerary & lobby at your hotel
Departure Time :According to the itinerary
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Fare quoted based on the proposed group sized and above.
- For 1 person tour price is single supplement rate only and min 2 person per booking will be need to confirm for your booking.
- Fare is based on Chinese and English Speaking Tour guide basis.
- Cancellation fee for entire group as per invoice upon booking
- Full Payment must be made before dead line on invoice mentioned.
- There is no booking or reservation has been made at this stage. We will only proceed with the necessary arrangement upon receiving your written confirmation.
- Upgrade meals or requested additional meals will be extra charges if not same as per itinerary
- ** The above itinerary subjected to change without prior notice due to local circumstance**
- Child age between 3 years old to 10 years old / Infant age based on below 3 years old
- Child share half twin : 100% from the adult twin fare
- Child with extra bed in twin room : 75% from the adult twin fare
- Child without extra bed in twin room: 50% from the adult twin fare
- Infant : FOC
- Yangon Hotel List (Hotels are subjected to change upon available)
- 3 Star Option : Grand United China Town hotel or Sky View Hotel or Asahi Hotel or Similar
- 4 Star Option : Vintage Luxury Hotel or Taw Win Garden Hotel or Grand United Alone Branch or Similar
- 5 Star Option : Lotte Yangon Hotel or Novotel Hotel or Wydham Hotel or Similar
- Bagan Hotel List (Hotels are subjected to change upon available)
- 3 Star Option : Royal Emerald Hotel or Bagan Emerald Hotel or Royal Bagan Hotel or Similar
- 4 Star Option : Heritage Bagan Hotel or Amazing Bagan Hotel or Myanmar Treasure Resort or Similar
- 5 Star Option : Aureum Palace Hotel & Resort (only one 5 star hotel in bagan)
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by NSS Travel