Yangon circular train ride
Yangon central railway station to take the circular train ride around Yangon. Circular train is a major transport for locals to commute within Yangon and the suburb. As the train moves slowly with its pace and stops by at a number of stations on the way, you will get a chance to mingle with the friendly locals and get glimpse into the daily life style.
per adult from
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
- Train ticket
- Entrance fees for museum
- Entry/Admission - Yangon Central Railway Station
- Entry/Admission - National Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yangon Central Railway Station, Kun Chan Rd, Yangon (Rangoon) 11222 Myanmar
Enjoy circular train ride starting from the central railway station.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: National Museum, Pyay Road, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Enjoy learning culture and history of Myanmar people !
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at hotel.
Departure Time :7/1/2019 - 9/22/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.