Yangon Walking Tours
Yangon is steeped in history, as a Mon village, she was known first as Dagon after the Golden Shwedagon Pagoda.
Then in May, 1755 King Alaungpaya renamed her Yangon "The end of Strife" after he had conquered and finally crushed the ancient Mon Kingdom.
Modern History of Yangon can be traced through its colonial era buildings and the imprint of the past is indelibly marked on the life cycle of each remaining structure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- private walking tour guide.
What's excluded :
- meals, entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Sule Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Shwedagon Pagoda
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sule Pagoda, Maha Bandoola Rd, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Central hub of yangon City
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Yangon City Hall, Mahabandoola Road, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
It has Myanmar and British architectural design.
Pass By: High Court Building, 89-133 Pansodan Street,Yangon, Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
The most beautiful colonial heritage in Yangon.
Pass By: Pansodan Over Pass, Strand Rd, ရန်ကုန်, Myanmar (Burma)
Most of the colonial buildings and Myanmar banks are located on this street.
Pass By: Strand Road, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
It was the first area to be developed by the British for commerce and trade.
Stop At: Shwedagon Pagoda, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
A must to see in Yangon.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Sule Bus Stop, Sule Pagoda Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Traveler pickup is offered
I can come and see you at the meeting places in around Yangon.Airports
- Mingaladon Airport, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.