Yarra River Half-Day Rafting Experience
We are a local company comprising a small team of dedicated and experienced staff. They have a passion for connecting people with this wild and precious earth and sharing the excitement of white water rafting. The staff are enthusiastic, friendly and extremely approachable. The staff are highly qualified white water specialists, are qualified in Wilderness First Aid and Swift water rescue.
We cater for a variety of clients ranging from youth, adult, corporate and specialised groups. The staff have worked with both commercial and school groups for over 15 years and also work in Bush Adventure Therapy programs catering the program to the needs of the group.
per adult from
What's included :
- safety gear (helmets, life jackets, paddles and rafts)
- Car shuttle after trip back to meeting point
- Dry bays to put all your belongings
What's excluded :
- Thermal top, or rashie, or wetsuit. YOU WILL GET WET
Enjoy Warrandtyte’s spectacular Yarra river in a two-person inflatable sports raft! Learn how to paddle your way through fun grade 2 rapids. Paddle with friends or family and enjoy the thrills and spills over an awesome day. With the added convenience of being so close to Melbourne, it is the perfect day trip.
You will paddle through stunning mini gorges and valleys filled with native bush land and wildlife. It will feel as though you are in a completely remote location, away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
The river is fantastic all year round and especially throughout the winter months with higher rainfall and bigger rapids.
We can provide lunch and time to sit back and take it all
• Yarra River, Southbank Promenade, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Departure Point :Lower Homestead Road, Lower Homestead Rd, Wonga Park VIC 3115, Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Infants No
- What to wear: • Shorts • Thermal top, or rashie, or wetsuit. YOU WILL GET WET. • Shoes that can get wet and will stay on your feet, eg, runners or water sandals • Sunscreen
- What to bring: • Drink bottle • Medication, asthma puffer • Snacks • Medical and waiver forms • We carry dry bags so you can put your keys in a dry bag
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.