Yarra Valley Premium Tour Lunch and Sparkling Wine Tasting at Domaine Chandon
Epicurean has over 20 years experience in food and wine touring so know how to create personalised, relaxed and informative food and wine day tour for you to enjoy.
From the moment you are picked up from you hotel by your local, friendly guide you will have "time well spent" sharing stories of the region.
Your day in the world class wine region of the Yarra Valley has been designed to embrace the love of food and wine, nature, sights and stories.
We incorporate a wonderful dining experience at a local favourite winery restaurant. Here you can sit down to enjoy a wonderfully thought out menu, local and seasonal produce paired with a glass of wine.
You will also have time to enjoy 2 premium wine tasting events and some wonderful sightseeing opportunities of this amazing region.
This includes a sparkling wine range tasting at the beautiful Domaine Chandon, one of only 6 Domaine Chandon Estates in the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fully Qualified and Friendly Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Lunch - 2 course lunch with a glass of wine
- Snacks - Cheese and Wine Pairing
- WiFi on board
- Wine Tasting at Domaine Chandon Yarra Valley
- Entry/Admission - De Bortoli Winery
- Entry/Admission - Dominique Portet Winery
- Entry/Admission - Domaine Chandon Winery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: De Bortoli Winery, 58 Pinnacle Lane Dixons Creek, Dixons Creek, Yarra Glen, Victoria 3775 Australia
Cheese and Wine Pairing
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dominique Portet Winery, 870 Maroondah Hwy, Coldstream, Victoria 3770 Australia
2 course lunch with a glass of wine
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Yarra Valley, Yarra Valley, Victoria
This is the wine region we visit, just over an hour from Melbourne City
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Domaine Chandon Winery, 727 Maroondah Hwy, Coldstream, Victoria 3770 Australia
Range Tasting of sparkling wine and self guided tour of this beautiful estate
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Central Pick up Location is St Paul's Cathedral on Flinders Street, by the stairs
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.