Yarra Valley Small-Group Wine Tour with 2 Course Lunch and Morning Tea
Experience one of the most delightful day trips Melbourne has to offer on a tour of the Yarra Valley winery region. On this 8 hour memorable tour you will visits 4 or 5 of the Yarra Valley region’s finest wineries and enjoy cellar door tastings of some of the finest local wines, and have a wonderful 2 course lunch. We'll pick you up from your hotel in Melbourne in the morning (around 9am) and drop you back off around 5:30pm.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Coffee and/or Tea
- 2-course lunch (with Wine, Tea and Coffee)
What's excluded :
- Bottles of Wine (available to purchase from individual wineries)
- Book a tour that takes you through the various Mornington Peninsula wineries for an unforgettable day. Our small group wine tour is an all-inclusive 8-hour tour that will allow guests to tour 4 or 5 wineries out of the 50 total cellar doors that are nestled in the sprawling orchards of Mornington Peninsula. Guests will get to taste, discover, and explore the regions finest wineries.
Be prepared to have your breath taken away—the region's vineyards are unforgettable. Ready to taste some of the best wines and tour the world famous region?
Our luxury tours are a full 8 hours where guests can taste exceptional wines as they learn about some world-famous wineries. Starting your morning at 8:30am-9am our guides will pick you up at your Melbourne CBD Hotel location. From there, we’ll treat you to a 2-course meal for lunch at one of our finest winery picks, and drop you off at your hotel at the end of the 8 hours. Guests are fully catered to during the entire journey. We ensure every second of your tour keeps you occupied and feeling special.
Our tours are designed to provide an unforgettable experience and inform our guests of each winery’ history and winemaking process. Our tours are made to accommodate the guest, so guests can request a winery they’re interested in or have been to before. Please let us know in advance if possible any requests.
We work hard to create memorable tours for our guests. With exceptional driver-hosts, we provide an amazing team to help make your day special and run smoothly.
What to Expect
Enjoy the stunning views of Mornington Peninsula while tasting and learning about all the delicious wines. Your day will start bright and early with pickup times from 8:30 am to 9 am. Enjoy a complimentary morning tea as we arrive closer to the Peninsula, and a two-course meal for lunch at one of our top wineries. Our expert guides will then drop you off back at your hotel at approximately 5:30 pm.
For one price of $180, guests receive the experience of a lifetime. Our small tours allow up to 11 guests, providing each guest with a more intimate and personal experience.
About Mornington Peninsula
The regions strong winds and rolling hills make it a perfect home for vineyards. With views of Port Phillip and Western Port bays, the seaside Mornington Peninsula is a gorgeous location that has it all. The local wineries are known for their excellent vintages of Chardonnay, Shiraz, Pinot Gris, Tempranillo and Pinot Noir.
Mornington Peninsula has a wonderful supply of agricultural production that helps produce the Melbourne markets with fruit and vegetables.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from all Melbourne CBD hotels
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 7 people per booking.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years in Australia
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.