Yarra Valley sunrise balloon flight & champagne breakfast
A hot air balloon flight over the Yarra Valley is a birds-eye view into this world famous wine region,
with breathtaking views, flowing hills and valleys, and large open spaces that come to life with the sunrise
and early morning. Hot air ballooning is certainly one of the best things to do in the Yarra Valley. Flying over
the beautiful farms and vineyards in a hot air balloon provides an amazing and unforgettable way to experience
the joys of nature.
Your experience will be followed by a delicious champagne breakfast at the fancy RACV Healesville Country Club,
the perfect end to a serene morning.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Please provide email address in booking
What's excluded :
- Flying above the beautiful Yarra Valley country side!
Departure Point :RACV Healesville Country Club, 122 Healesville-Kinglake Rd, Healesville VIC 3777, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We do Melbourne CBD transfers to the Yarra Valley at an additional cost
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.