Yarra Valley Wine Experience
Buses: seat up to 24 Passengers
Transport to and from City.
Wine Expert Tour Guide.
Lunch in a Winery Restaurant served with matching glass of wine.
Tea & Coffee.
All wine Tastings.
A behind the scenes walking tour and glass of Sparkling Wine at Domaine Chandon.
What You See:
Steels Gate Wines, Yering Farm, Balgownie Estate, Domaine Chandon.
Extra Costs: Fully Inclusive.
- Daily tour to the Yarra Valley
- Transport to and from City
- Wine Expert Tour Guide
- Lunch in a Winery Restaurant served with matching glass of wine
- Tea & Coffee
- All wine Tastings
- A behind the scenes walking tour and glass of Sparkling Wine at Domaine Chandon
- Day 1 : Yarra Valley Wine Experience9.00am - 9.45am: Meet at pick up points. 10.00am: Depart final pick up point for Yarra Valley, just under an hour in our deluxe vehicles. 11:00am Steels Gate Winery - Steels Gate is a boutique winery situated in a picturesque hillside setting at Dixons Creek. Their range of wines are all estate grown and estate made offering finesse and exceptional flavour. Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere which makes this the perfect place to experience delicious wines while absorbing the serenity of the Yarra Valley. Learn the tasting technique - swirl, sniff, slurp and then taste a variety of styles from sparkling, red, white and sweet wine. 12.00pm: Balgownie Estate - Indulge in a guided tasting session at Balgownie Estate. Make your selection of wine for lunch and take your complimentary glass of wine to the restaurant with its magnificent vineyard views. Lunch includes main meal, a glass of Balgownie Estate wine & tea or coffee. 1.30pm: Yering Farm Wines - Yering Farm is one of the Yarra Valleys most charming boutique wineries. It has stunning views, and a delightful sense of heritage. At the Yering Farm cellar door you’ll experience traditionally-made wines, and see the antique copper wine-making equipment used by the Yarra Valley’s pioneer vignerons. 2.15pm: Domaine Chandon French Champagne company Moet & Chandon's Australian production house offers the perfect way to finish the day.Our special access guided tour through the winery, demonstrates the process for making these world famous bubbles.We emerge from the riddling room to jaw-dropping views and enjoy a relaxing glass of Australia's best bubbly. 3.30pm: Depart the Yarra Valley for Melbourne. 4.30pm: 5.00pm: Return to Drop off points. Please note itinerary subject to change without noticeMeals :Lunch
Departs: 7 days a week with no minimum passenger number requirement. (No departures 25 and 26 December)
9:00am Radisson Flagstaff Hotel 380 William Street, Melbourne
9:20am Holiday Inn on Flinders Lane, 575 Flinders Lane, Melbourne
9:25am Immigration Museum 400 Flinders St (Cnr Market St), Melbourne
9.35am QV Melbourne 210 Lonsdale St, Melbourne
9.40am Grand Hyatt Russell St Entrance, Melbourne
9:45am Her Majesty’s Theatre 219 Exhibition Street, Melbourne
No extra costs