Yerba Mate Experience with snacks
A stay in Argentina would not be complete without learning about yerba mate and getting to taste it!
With this experience you will learn everything about the yerba mate origins, how to prepare it, and how to recognize the different flavours based on the type/ brand used.
Have a great conversation with everyone while trying different types of yerba right after a master-class about how to prepare it correctly.
Don´t miss the opportunity on this unique truly argentinean experience!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Yerba Mate tasting and snacks
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- You will learn the meaning of yerba mate, history and origin of this popular drink. Understand how to recognize the different types of yerba mate, how to identify quality and variety depending on their taste, smell and color.
You will be shown all the ingredients that you can add to your mate to make it richer and taste the best blends, all while learning how to prime a perfect mate.
During the activity you will also be able to taste traditional snacks from Argentina, because mates are always richer with food!
• Mate & Co., Godoy Cruz 1776, Buenos Aires 1414 Argentina
• Yerba Mate - You will learn the meaning of yerba mate, history and origin of this popular drink.
• Snacks - Taste some snacks while enjoying this traditional drink.
Departure Point :Godoy Cruz 1776, C1414 CYL, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In addition to the security measures taken by the company we encourage passengers to take note of the symptoms caused by COVID-19 and to always be conscious of sanitization and prevention (please ask for further assistance).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.