Yoga by the Bay
A unique yoga experience outdoors in nature. Enjoying the view of the Panama City St. Andrews Bay. I supply everything, you just show up ready for your yoga practice. We may warm up with some Tai Chi movements. We will use our breath to move deeper in our yoga flow. A unique experience if you choose to take your practice on a paddleboard with SUP Yoga. Feeling the movement of your board on top of the water, the sound of the water and nature all around you.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Yoga mats, yoga props, yoga instruction
What's excluded :
Yoga mats, blocks and props are available for your use. Gather at desired location and be led in a yoga practice by Katie. Warm up with breath, continue to warm up with Tai Chi or other simple movements, Sun salutations, warrior postures, balancing postures, hip opening, twisting postures, forward folds, relaxing/meditation.Or if participating in SUP yoga I provide all equipment needed and we paddle out to our spot on the water, anchor our board, Katie leads you in yoga postures, paddle back to start spot.
• Panama City, Panama City, Florida
Departure Point :1260 W Beach Dr, Panama City, FL 32401, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.