Yoga, Meditation & Thai Culture in Chiang Mai
This event will be hosted on Saturday only. We have been hosted the yoga and meditation class for seniors to promote health and well-being in the community for 2 years. We would like to invite you to experience meaningful event and interact with local people and communities. You will experience that Yoga & Meditation can bring people together.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - yoga mat, block, strap
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
1. We’ll explore our neighbor’s rice field and learn about the rice cycle
2. Afterward we will start our day of 60 min morning mindful walking and guided sitting meditation. It is depend on how comfortable you feel.
3. Then we will practice 60 minutes (depend on how comfortable you feel) of morning yoga in my studio
4. We will practice Chair Yoga / gentle yoga with local people.
5. After yoga practice, we will share a delicious lunch with local people in the community.
Around 1 pm. you can have a bike ride to explore Wat Phra That Doi Saket Temple : Breathtaking temple! (10 min bike from our property) and the very nice and authentic local market nearby or you could go for a tea or cup of coffee in the beautiful garden at the BaanPa’s Café
• Wat Phra That Doi Saket, Choeng Doi, Doi Saket 50220 Thailand
Departure Point :Doi Saket District, Chiang Mai 50220, Thailand
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/16/2019 - 9/29/2021
Saturday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.