Yogyakarta Morning Tour: Sunrise Over Borobudur and Village Cycling with Lunch
Witness the amazing view of sunrise over Borobudur Temple, and then enjoy paddling your bicycle through a Javanese authentic village before having lunch with a nice glimpse of Stupa restaurant managed by Plataran Resorts. Afterward, discover a desolate temple on the hill with magnificent rice field views along the way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Cold towel/tissue and bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Morning coffee break
- Lunch (meals only)
- Entry/Admission - Borobudur Temple
What's excluded :
- Other services not listed
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borobudur Temple, Taman Wisata Candi Borobudur, Borobudur, Magelang 56553 Indonesia
This is the most mystical time to see Borobudur temple- the sun rises over the structure in the tranquil morning air. Explore this massive Buddhist Temple- the largest in the world- and discover the incredible history behind its construction. Comprised of thousands of volcanic and river stone blocks, the temple was assembled entirely by human labor and took more than 75 years to complete. These days, the UNESCO Heritage site is still visible in its full glory- with magnificent carvings and an unusual, yet surprisingly beautiful bulk structure.After the sunrise, you will be treated a coffee break with banana fritter while enjoying the view of the temple from the distance.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Selogriyo Temple, Windusari Village, Borobudur, Magelang Indonesia
Selogriyo temple your next stop, is a desolate temple on the hill that can be reached through a gentle walk with lovely mountains and rice paddies view, and climbing about 200 hundred steps. It is located about 30km away from Borobudur, an hour journey through paved and winding country lanes. (Note: the temple is currently under major renovation to be completed end 2019: although it is the highlight, the surrounding view and landscape is worth visiting)Lunch at local restaurantTo close the day, a bicycle is ready for you to let you enjoy the traditional Javanese village atmosphere and discover the real Javanese life alongside a pleasant view of the rice field and plantation.In the afternoon, we will take you back to city as you bring amazing memories in mind, and pictures in your camera.Note : the visiibility during sunrise will be subject to weather condition
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Yogyakarta city hotel
Departure Time :3:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 paying adults are required
- Languages other than English will be subject to availability
- No refund will be made if guests are not taking certain service(s) included in the package
- Minimum age is 3 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.