Your Private Photographer in Buenos Aires
You will experience a unique Private Photography Session, made by a worldwide published and professional travel/ editorial photographer.
My photos have been published in the travel section of National Geographic, Conde Nast Traveller, Travel & Leisure, Washington Post, Lonely Planet, and many more.
You will be photographed by a professional photographer, while you and your friends enjoy and explore unique spots inone of the most beautiful neighborhoods in Buenos Aires: La Boca. (We can change locations upon request, eventually)
I will use natural light. (The beautiful sunset light will add a warm and soft atmosphere to the photographs.)
I take my work very seriously, and that is why I won the "Luxury Travel Guide Awards" (2017 and 2018) and the "Travel and Hospitality Awards" (2018 and 2019) for my Photography Tours in Buenos Aires. Therefore, excellence will be guaranteed.
per adult from
What's included :
- CD ROM "Buenos Aires 3d" (Interactive CD ROM with 640 stereoscopic 3d photos (Includes 3d glasses)
- Final processed JPG images from the session. (15-20 High Rez edited images delivered online).
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
During the Portrait Session, I will take photos of you, your friends and/ or family, in some beautiful spots of "Caminito" (La Boca) surroundings.
Note: If you prefer, you can choose any other location in Buenos Aires (Puerto Madero, Plaza de Mayo, Palermo Soho, etc.).
I am a professional travel, landscape and portrait photographer, and I will use a full frame DSL-R camera and Pro lenses, in order to achieve the maximum image quality.
The background of your portraits will be allways beautiful spots of the city, so you will have, at the end, some great imagery with natural light. You will take (and keep) with you those memories, captured with the highest technical and aesthetic quality.
• Caminito, Valle Iberlucea del Dr. y Magallenes, Buenos Aires Argentina
Departure Point :Av. Don Pedro de Mendoza 1899, C1169AAC CABA, Argentina
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/21/2019 - 2/15/2021
2/16/2021 - 2/15/2022
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 PM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 05:00 PM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.