YS Falls and Appleton Rum Tour Adventure Tour from Montego Bay
Take a ride on Jamaica’s scenic South Coast to one of Jamaica’s most beautiful and spectacular waterfalls, the YS Falls, followed by a visit to the Appleton Estate, home of the finest rum in the world!
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - The Joy Spence Appleton Estate Rum Experience
- Entry/Admission - YS Falls
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Joy Spence Appleton Estate Rum Experience, Appleton Estate, Siloah, Santa Cruz, Jamaica
At the Appleton Estate rum distillery you will see the copper pot stills, which give the rum a distinctive flavour and take a look inside the ageing house, where the rum sits in oak barrels, some for up to 30 years. Learn about the prestigious history of Appleton Estate and its fermentation process, then sample the different types of rum produced right there at the estate.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: YS Falls, 2 Market St. South Coast Jamaica
Nestled in a secluded valley on the less traveled South Coast, YS Falls is located on a working cattle and horse farm, the YS Estate. Set deep in the hills, this nature-based attraction boasts magnificent 7-tiered cascading waterfalls and an expansive wading pool fed by underground springs. Take a refreshing dive or just relax in the cool mineral pools on what promises to be a memorable visit.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotel guests are to communicate their hotel room number no later than 24 hours before your experience. This is to allow our team to coordinate pick-up with your resort as some resorts require we confirm the customer name and room number prior to being allowed on the property to pick-up passengers.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.