YS Falls and Floyds Pelican Bar
Travel to the south coast of Jamaica. Stop at YS Falls and then the Pelican Bar. This is a private tour. You will get the most out of this visit to the off the beaten path side of Jamaica and enjoy the ability to travel at your own pace. You will be only traveling with your group.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Boat ride to bar
- Entry/Admission - YS Falls
- Entry/Admission - Floyd's Pelican Bar
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: YS Falls, 2 Market St. South Coast Jamaica
This day tour of Jamaica’s South Coast begins with pickup from any hotel from Montego Bay, Negril, Grand Palladium Resort and Falmouth. During the scenic drive, you’ll hear about Jamaica's history and pass by numerous farming villages in the mountainous region.
On arrival at YS Falls in St. Elizabeth Parish, it’s a 10-minute, tractor-led jitney ride through the rainforest to the seven-tiered waterfalls. Spend free time exploring the picturesque cascades and swimming in natural pools watched over by lifeguards. Swing on the Tarzan rope or head to the zipline canopy (available at an additional cost).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Floyd's Pelican Bar, Caribbean Sea | 1/2 mi NW of Treasure Beach, Treasure Beach Jamaica
Between Treasure Beach and Black River you will be taken by a fishing boat to a rustic wooden bar built on a sand bar a quarter mile out to sea. The Pelican Bar is the perfect place to sunbathing, drinking beer, swimming and eating fresh fried fish. The Pelican Bar began as local fisherman Floyd Forbes dream of a bar built out to sea, resting on stilts. Large wooden planks were transported on his fishing boat. In 2001 the bar was completed and it was named "The Pelican Bar" after the large flocks of Pelicans who rested on the sand bank. It soon became popular by locals and tourists as a place of picture perfect serenity. Watch the beautiful sunset (weather permitting) as well as the cliff diving and listen to the Reggae Band. A perfect place to sit back, relax with a cocktail in hand. Boat ride is between 15- 20 minutes but worth the travel.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed please type the name when booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring change of clothes, cash, camera, towel and sunblock(if needed)
- Must be 18 years older to drink.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.