YS Falls, Appleton Rum Tour, Black River Safari and Floyd’s Pelican Bar
Welcome to Jamaica!!!
Ready to experience the REAL Jamaica? Catch A Cab N Tours is here with an experienced, local guide to provide transit and show you picturesque scenery in comfort and security. Whatever is on your bucket list, we are are here to help you cross it off!!!
Lush waterfalls, secluded beaches, fresh local cuisine, 7 mile beach, hidden natural pools and more. Catch A Cab N Tours is keeping you safe and secure so you can focus on having the time of your life!
Let us show you our language, food and genuine spirit. You’ll be part of the family before you know it! Your journey will start with transportation ready for you at the airport and/or your hotel, filled with fresh water and local snacks.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Admission to each attraction Appleton Estate $30 per person And each other attraction is $20 per per
YS Falls opened in 1992. It is a nature-based attraction offering the opportunity to experience the beauty of the waterfalls surrounded by lush gardens and magnificent trees.
There are seven waterfalls, several which cascade into natural pools. Some areas are fairly rocky and do not allow swimming.
Lifeguards on site, indicate which areas are for swimming, however, being able to swim is a requirement. There is a natural pool, fed by underground and above ground springs, which is more suitable for children and others unable to swim.
More recent additions to the attractions at YS Falls, include exhilarating canopy rides, which glide from the top of the falls to its base. These adventures are accompanied by experienced guides to take care of you along the way.
There are bathrooms at the ticket office, where tickets are purchased in order to board the tractor and jitney for the 10 minute journey to the waterfalls compound.
There are many underground springs feeding local water supplies, so all efforts are made to protect these underground water supplies.
Rainy months are May and October and at this time the river generally comes down in spate and swimming may be suspended.
• YS Falls, Saint Elizabeth Parish,, Jamaica, Negril Jamaica
• Black River, Black River, Saint Elizabeth Parish, Jamaica
• Floyd's Pelican Bar, Caribbean Sea | 1/2 mi NW of Treasure Beach, Treasure Beach Jamaica
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in negril and west endIf your resort is out of Montego Bay you will require an additional charge please contact operator before booking. Ports
- Montego Bay
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.