Zakynthos Keri Caves, Marathonissi, and Turtle-Spotting Kaiki Boat Trip
A Short Cruise for All Family
Having being picked up from your resorts, your day begins at the port of Agios Sostis, where your kaiki boat awaits for you to visit Keri Caves, Marathonissi and swim in the blue waters near to Caretta - Caretta.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Tour escort/host
- Kaiki boat trip
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transfer from Vassilikos area has an extra cost of 10 euro
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Keri Caves, Limni Keri Greece
Sailing south to the stunning Keri Caves for your first stop where you will have some fantastic photo opportunities (Approximately 20 minutes).
From here you cruise to the small island of Marathonissi. The island is situated in Laganas Bay.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Marathonisi (Turtle Island), Greece
There are seven discrete nesting beaches for the Loggerhead Turtle, one of them being Marathonissi. The nature on this tiny island is purely exotic as there are no inhabitants. Here you have approximately 30 minutes swimming stop, in the clear blue waters.
Back on to the Kaiki now, where you will gently cruise around Marathonissi and Laganas Bay for turtle spotting .
The Caretta-Caretta is a protected species and is one of Zakynthos' most famous inhabitants.
Returning to Agios Sostis port, where your coaches are waiting to return you to your resorts.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Selected hotels in Limni Keriou, Agios Sostis, Lagana, Kalamaki, Argassi, Vassilikos, Alykes, Alykanas, and TsiliviReturn point: Selected hotels in Limni Keriou, Agios Sostis, Lagana, Kalamaki, Argassi, Vassilikos, Alykes, Alykanas, and Tsilivi
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Face masks are required inside vechicles and in other ares where specified on spot
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.