Zanzibar Spice Tour
Let’s go to the country side nearby Stone Town, sit back and relax and please get your nose ready to exotic smells of spices: Cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, pepper, nutmeg, curry leaves and ginger are all grown here and hence the spice islands of Zanzibar.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Mineral water during the Tour
- All entrance fees
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- Items of personal Nature
Let’s go to the country side nearby Stone Town, sit back and relax and please get your nose ready to exotic smells of spices: Cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, pepper, nutmeg, curry leaves and ginger are all grown here and hence the spice islands of Zanzibar. The most amazing thing about the spice tour is that you get the chance to see where your curry or cloves come from, is it a tree or bush? Well, come join our spice tour and lets you enjoy the Zanzibari hospitality, here the locals will treat to freshly picked seasonal fruits and climb the coconut tree and get you that very fresh drink- Madafu or Zanzibar coco cola as they call it.
Departure Point :Arusha, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick all travelers at any hotel in Arusha or ZanzibarAirports
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport, Stone Town, Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.