Zanzibar Spice Tour
This is our guided walking tour passes through villages and spice plantations, a walk through the farms as spice farms workers climbs trees, seek out specific plants and cuts off various barks, letting you see, feel and taste everything. You will be decorated with palm-leaf accessories such as ties, rings, bracelets and glasses. At the Spice farms you will have an opportunity to taste some of the exotic fruits of Zanzibar. After the tour we invite you for an opulent traditional Swahili lunch served in a local house, here you will get a really taste of the spices in the food. The tour includes visiting the Kidichi Persian Baths built in 1850 by the first Sultan of Zanzibar as a gift for his Persian wife. At the Spice farms is the best place to buy fresh spices directly from the source.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup & Drop-off
- All Fees and Taxes
- Eating Tropical fruits & Coconut
- Expirienced Professional Tour Guide
- Transport waiting charge
What's excluded :
- Medical Insurance
- All costs of personal nature
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kidichi Spice Farms, Zanzibar, Tanzania
You will get to see, smell and taste local spices as well as some herbs, roots and fruits. You will also learn how those spices are used in Zanzibar and internationally.
Duration: 2 to 3 hours
Departure Point :
We pickup our clients from almost all hotels in Zanzibar
PortsZanzibar Ferry Terminal
AirportsZansibar Airport, Zanzibar Town, Zanzibar, Tanzania
Return Detail :Zanzibar Island, Tanzania - We drop-off our clients to almost all hotels in Zanzibar
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.