Zanzibar Stone Town Tour (City Tour)
Stone Tour is one of the tour which most of guests in Zanzibar prefer to have. Is not a time consuming tour but its uniqueness and varieties to see, no one would prefer to miss it.
We have well trained and experienced guides who have been doing the tour for years and some decades. With thus vastnesses, we can guarantee the satisfaction to our guests.
Book with us and you will be our ambassador.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Payments do not include food, drinks and presents.
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Old Fort (Ngome Kongwe), Nr. Beit el-Ajaib, Stone Town, Zanzibar City Tanzania
They will an old fort and go through business bandas where there are sells for various things. On the festival times guests may enjoy music and cultural exhibitions.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: House of Wonders (Beit-el-Ajaib), Mizingani Rd, Stone Town, Zanzibar City Tanzania
The first palace by the Sultanate ruling in Zanzibar. This is the first building to have running water, electricity and elevetor in East Africa.
Stop At: Forodhani Gardens, On the Waterfront, Stone Town, Zanzibar City Tanzania
The park on the shore where people get her and see the beauty of Zanzibar. The place has a history to be told and picture to be taken. If done in the evening guests will have a sun set and local delicious sea foods and water mouthing Zanzibar's Pizza.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Old Slave Market/Anglican Cathedral, Mkunazini Road, Stone Town, Zanzibar City Tanzania
Here our guest will have time to go through history and see how slave trade was done and how it was abolished.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Darajani Bazaar, Stone Town, Zanzibar City Tanzania
This is the famous Market in Stone Town. The sell everything, from farm products, ocean harvestings (see foods) clothes, ornaments and spices. During evening there are street foods by locals.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Old Fort, Mizingani Rd, Zanzibar, Tanzania
Departure Time :12/23/2019 - 9/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- MEASURES TO FOLLOW 1. The cars will be taking 50% of it capacity. 2. All travelers, drivers and guides will be provided with masks. 3. Travelers, drivers and guides will be washing hands regularly and specially before boarding in the car. 4. Hand sanitizers shall be applied before transfer.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.