Zaryadie is a beautiful modern park in the center of the capital. The main idea is to erase borders between the city and the nature. The park was put into 100 best places of the world, according to TIME journal. You’ll see more than 1 000 000 plants from all across the country. On the tour you will get to see the Ice cave and florarium and walk on the floating bridge. Also, there is a small souvenir shop.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Friendly knowledgeable guide
- Pick up by foot
- Entry tickets
- Entry/Admission - Ice Cave
- Entry/Admission - Florarium
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Gostiny Dvor Arcade
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zaryadye, Zaryadye, Moscow, Central Russia
Technological Park near the Kremlin
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ice Cave, Varvarka, 6/1 Zaryadye Park, Moscow 109012 Russia
a journey into the world of snow and ice, the force of nature of the North.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gostiny Dvor Arcade, Il'inka Ulitsa Kitai-Gorod, Moscow 109012 Russia
Historic shopping complex of the 18th century
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Floating Bridge, Zaryadye Park, Moscow Russia
Bridge without supports with panoramic views of the Kremlin and Red square
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Florarium, улица Варварка, домовладение 6 строение 1, Moskva, Russia, 109012
Greenhouse in the form of a funnel in the heart of Moscow. Here you can see how strawberries bear fruit, herbs, exotic papayas, pineapples, coffee, tobacco, bananas grow.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at the hotel by foot - free. Automobile transfer to the starting point of the tour - 15 Euro.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.