Zhujiajiao Ancient Town 5h Private Tour with Boat Ride
1.Private transfer and tour guide.Enjoyable and flexible。
2.Zhujiajiao Ancient Town, it has a history of 1,700 years and is the best-preserved among the four ancient towns in Shanghai.
3.Visitng "Ke Zhi Garden",the largest manorial garden in Zhujiajiao.
4.Walking along North Street - Ancient Street,it is an ancient street filled with representative ancient buildings from the Ming and Qing Dynasties.
5.During Tourists will see many different shapes of bridges.The largest one is Fangsheng Bridge built in 1571.
6.Tourists will take a canal ride on a Chinese gondola around 10min.
7.If children in your group,please connect us.We will design and customize the price for you.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission-Zhujiajiao Water Town
- Private Transfer
- Private Tour Guide-English Speaking
- Boat Ride 10minutes
- Entry/Admission - Zhujiajiao Kezhi Garden
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zhujiajiao Ancient Town, No.36 Meizhou Road, Qingpu District Zhujiajiao Town, Shanghai 201713 China
Our guide and driver will pick you up at 09:00 in the hotel lobby, drive to Zhujiajiao Ancient Town, it has a history of 1,700 years and is the best-preserved among the four ancient towns in Shanghai.You will walk along North Street.It is an ancient street filled with representative ancient buildings from the Ming and Qing Dynasties.During this trip,you will see many different shapes of bridges.The largest one is Fangsheng Bridge.This bridge was built in 1571. On the bridge stands a stone tablet named Dragon Gate Stone, which is engraved with 8 coiling dragons encircling a shining pearl. At last,you will have a boat trip in the water town.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Zhujiajiao Kezhi Garden, No.109 Xijing Street, Zhujiajiao Town, Qingpu District, Shanghai 201713 China
For sightseeing in Zhujiajiao Water Town,Kezhi Garden is a must for tourists. Kezhi Garden is the largest manorial garden. The garden is commonly named 'Ma Family Garden' after a former host named Ma Wenqin.Kezhi Garden features beautiful sightseeing and quiet and secluded surroundings. It consists mainly of three parts, including a hall area, an artificial hill area and a garden area.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Other hotels in Shanghai Downtown.Tourists can submit their hotel information and then our sales manager will recheck it.*If Hongqiao Train Station and Hongqiao Airport pick-up,tourists should submit their flight and train number.*If Shanghai International Cruise Termina(Dongda Ming Road),tourtists should offer their ship name.Airports
- Hongqiao Airport, 2550 Hong Qiao Lu, Changning, Shanghai China
- Shanghai International Cruise Terminal-Dongda Ming Road
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.