Zimbali's Rasta Tour Lunch
Want to really go inside the Culture of Rastafari?
Come to the mountains only 25 minutes from Negril and let Fire lead you on a Journey back in time.
First you will come to Zimbali and be greeted with a freshly made welcome Drink.
Then the hike begins with a stop at "Gracie's" spring to fill your water bottles
Then a moderate 15 hike up into the hills is reward with breath taking mountain and ocean views
at Fire's "Camp Survival", where he has lived and farmed for over 30 years.
Learn how the Rasta live and farm.
Watch as fire gathers wood and food- then cooks you a Rasta "Ital" (vegetarian) meal on the open wood fire
using the ancient natural techniques of coconut and spices.
Talk with Fire about his lifesgtyle and Rastafari Sprituality.
A once in a Lifetime opportunity to see this real Cultural Lifestyle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is available from any Hotel in Negril for $15/person extra.
- If transport is from outside Negril- please call for pricing.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended) This is a once in a Lifetime opportunity- Feel free to leave something with Fire.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cane Fields, Mauritius
During the rode to Zimbali you will see pieces of Jamaica's history- driving through cane fields that are remnents of a bygone era.
Departure Point :Negril, Negril, Westmoreland Parish, Jamaica
Traveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip Transport is offered from your hotel for an addtional +$15/person.Transport from negril picks are at 10:00am and 4pm.
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is hiking casual with comfortable shoes
- Meal is Vegetarian
- A moderate amount of walking & Hiking is involved
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.