Zion Jeep Tour Premium Package - Afternoon Tour
The only company that visits this area. 4-hours round-trip! Way beyond sightseeing, explorational and interactive. Stopping at the spots that interest you - drinking fresh rain water out of rock pools or taking a bite out of a prickly pear cactus. We love to chase lizards and enjoy the snakes from a distance. Reaching 5,300 ft. elevation, 30 miles of trail. Perfect mesh of history, geology, and pristine high desert. Seriously, views that rival the Grand Canyon; so quiet you can hear the wind glide off the Ravens wings! Tour offers peace, solitude and serenity. Honestly, our guides break the mold - knowledgeable on history, geology, and how Native Americans lived thousands of years ago. Engineered to be the least dustiest Jeep tour and providing 360 degree views. In this industry, you get what you pay for, quality costs money and we don’t apologize for the quality of our tours. Full 3-hours of fun in the dirt. NOTE: No off-road tour company is allowed within Zion National Park.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Granola Bars
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Springdale, Springdale, Utah
We provide the best dang tour this area has to offer. Our company lives by the motto ‘Honesty, Integrity, and Respect’ and we would love the opportunity to serve you while in this area.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Hampton Inn & Suites Springdale/Zion National Park, 1127 Zion Park Blvd, Springdale, UT 84767, USA
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Ages 7-80 year's old allowed
- Our Jeep Wranglers are customized to handle either 5 passengers or 7 passengers
- No one over 280 lbs. allowed on our Jeep Tour due to seatbelt, seating, and suspension limitations
- This is an interactive tour: Travelers must be able to walk to points of interest
- Price paid includes all associated taxes/fees
- Come prepared to show your gratitude and understanding of the hard work that goes into providing tours and tip appropriately. 15-20% is a standard guideline nationwide. You may provide gratuity to the guide in cash or have it added to your credit card.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.