Zip-lining in Cape Town - Based at the Foot of the Table Mountain Reserve
experience one of Cape Town`s Top rated adventure Activity. only 15 minutes away from the V&A waterfront and located close to Hout Bay harbor. This activity takes maximum 2 hours and is a must when visiting Cape Town.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
We transport you from the meeting point with our 4x4 vehicle into the mountain. The first of our 11 platforms and 7 loooong cables towers high in the mountain overlooking the beautiful Cape Town – from this bird`s eye view you will start your journey down a large canyon on one of our shorter cables (ONLY 270 meters) in between the Cape Floral kingdom.
Apart from the tour of cables you will be sliding on you will also walk within the mountain range and take in the beautiful scenery and explore small paths along the fynbos kingdom.
The tour itself consists of 7 cables totalling one of Africa`s longest Zipline Tours with +- 2.3 Kilometers in total. The Highest Cable from the ground in the canyon is 155 meters from the canyon floor.
Our platforms have some of the most scenic vantage points in the Cape Peninsula and our Zipline Tour will leave you breathless in more than one way. Quite a remarkable experience! -
Departure Point :Cape Town Ziplines Sa Forest Adventures, Silvermist Estate, Hout Bay Rd, 2, Cape Town, 7824, South Africa
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.