Zipline & Water Rappelling at Bocawina
Head to Bocawina, home to Belize’s longest zipline. Extending 2 ½ miles across the Mayflower Bocawina National Park, you can observe the rain forest from a bird’s eye view along with rappelling down waterfalls.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Mayflower Bocawina National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mayflower Bocawina National Park, Southern Highway, Silk Grass Belize
- Get picked up at your hotel by your Belizean tour guide.
- Hike for 20 minutes to reach the 100 ft down rappel site. The Bocawina Waterfall is great for beginner rappellers.
- Walk for 90 minutes through the jungle will bring you past exciting views of the forest, emerald pools and the Caribbean Sea. The Antelope Falls is for more experienced rappellers and hikers.
- Once at the rappel site, your 250 ft descent can begin.
- Afterwards, return to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Philip Goldson International Airport
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.