Zipline Adventure & Dunns River Falls Plus Shopping from Montego Bay
Ready to soar like a bird from tree to tree in a rainforest? Come enjoy an amazing experience climbing the world famous Dunns River Falls plus the thrill and adrenaline rush at one of the most exciting zipline canopy on the island. Plus you get to tour the city of Ocho Rios, do craft shopping and indulge yourself in local lunch. A rare combination and a rare experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/bus
- Professional guide
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rose Hall, Rose Hall, Montego Bay, Saint James Parish, Jamaica
This Rose Hall Great House is an early 18th century plantation home that sits on a high elevation on thousands of acres in Rose Hall, Montego Bay. The Rose Hall Great House was once owned by the famous and certainly one of the wickedest plantation owners to walk the land of Jamaica, Annie Palmer. She owned hundreds of slaves. This house became haunted after her gruesome death in 1831. The house is scary to look at even in the daytime. There is no stop at the Rose all Great House on your way to Negril however, your tour guide will tell you the history and slow down so that you can take photos.
Pass By: Greenwood Great House, 435 Belgrade Ave, Montego Bay Jamaica
The Greenwood Great House (Plantation home) was constructed in the early 18th Century. Like most, if not all the other Great Houses in Jamaica, the Greenwood Great House was built at high elevation. One could say that this was a strategy used back in the plantation era as a means of overlooking the plantation and also for security purposes. This house, unlike the Rose Hall Great House, is not haunted but of a more peaceful and relaxing atmosphere. The history and the architecture of the house is what will blow you away. As you pass by, feel free to take photos when your tour guide slows down.
Pass By: Discovery Bay, Discovery Bay, Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica
The town of Discovery Bay is where you will find Columbus Park. It was originally named Puerto Seco “Dry Harbour” by Christopher Columbus in 1494 when he and his men landed on the Island. It is said that could not find fresh water to drink. They later found fresh water in another area about 5 miles west of the town. The water was so good that they named the location where it was found Rio Bueno “Good River”. However, the town of Puerto Seco was later renamed in 1947 to Discovery Bay because Discovery Bay is where the Spanish, lead by Christopher Columbus landed when they invaded the Island on May 4, 1494. There is a park with several old relics and artifacts on display (Park temporarily close for renovations). There will be a brief stop to take photos and capture the rich history of this historic town.
Pass By: Runaway Bay, Runaway Bay, Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica
This tour takes you through one of the most popular towns on the Island. Runaway Bay is naturally beautiful and is certainly one of the most scenic areas in Jamaica. It sits between the beautiful, crisp coastline to one side and the lush green mountains to the other. There is much debate as to how the town of Runaway Bay got its name. some people believe it got the name because that is where the last batch of Spanish soldiers ran away from when they were retreating from the attacking British Troops lead by Governor Ysassi right after the 1655 British invasion of Jamaica, while other argue that it was the point from which the Slaves from inland plantations used as an escape route to runaway to Cuba. Get your cameras ready to go as you make your way through this area.
Stop At: Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
A rare one in a lifetime and electrifying experience awaits you at the world famous Dunns River Falls. By now, you should be wearing your swimsuits so all you have to do is to meet with your resident guide, go through the briefing, sign the waiver form and get on with the fun at hand. Your friendly resident guide will walk you down to the beach where the tour starts. You will be in total awe as you make your way up through the rushing cascades. The total climb from the beach to the top is approximately 600ft (183 meters). There are pools along the way where you will stop for photo shoots. If you are unable to complete the climb it's no problem - there are exit points along the way. Your total time at Dunns River Falls will be approx. 90 minutes. Feel free to ask your tour guide just to point out the areas of the falls that featured in the James Bond movie (Doctor No). After climbing Dunns River Falls you will take a break and then move right into Zipline Canopy Adventure.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
After climbing Dunns River Falls you will then gear-up to experience the thrills of soaring through the lush green garden trees by means of horizontal traverses and Indiana Jones style bridges. Then get a bird’s-eye view of the pristine waterfalls as you maneuver your way soaring through the air and walking across suspended jungle bridges positioned over the falls! The second half of the trip will take you on a city highlights tour of Ocho Rios, craft shopping and lunch at one of our local authentic jerk chicken stops.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from most Montego Bay hotels. All travelers are required to contact us at the information provided at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to reconfirm your booking and arrange a central pickup point.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note: The Zipline launch site is not wheel chair and stroller accessible but there is a waiting area and park on the property for persons to browse around and enjoy the rainforest while other customers do the Zipline Canopy
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Maximum weight is 265 pounds (120 kg)
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Things to take includes: Extra cash, camera, towels, water shoes, swimwear, shorts or pants for zipline, change of clothing
- Limited amount of child seats available
- Limited number of wheelchair vehicles are available
- Dress Code: Smart casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, travelers may be prevented from participating if found to be intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there’s not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are COVID-19 health and safety certified by the Tourism Product Development Company Ltd. and can be found on the Government of Jamaica's COVID-19 Protocol Compliant Approved Listings.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.