Zipline Adventure San Luis From San José
Set into the placid cloud forests of Costa Rica’s Central Valley region, the San Luis canopy tour will take you on an exhilarating and safe adventure through lush, green canopy and across the majestic Cataratitas River.
Carried securely by a system of zip lines, you will soar weightlessly through the expanse of virgin forest that grounds the tour, and find yourself in intimacy with the habitats of Costa Rica’s distinct cloud forest wildlife.
The San Luis Canopy Tour also presents the Elevator, a thrilling feature that securely lifts visitors high above the forest canopy, granting a paramount view of the surrounding area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Transportation from Hotels in San José
- Tour operate with a minimum of 4 travellers.
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos
- Alcoholic Beverages
Though customer enjoyment is the main objective, San Luis Canopy Tour ensure safeness above all as a keystone principle: all personnel and facilities carry up-to-date certifications from the Costa Rica Institute of Tourism. San Luis Canopy takes pride in their credentials and by them guarantees with confidence that this tour is among the most professional, informative, and enjoyable in Costa Rica.
• Adventure Park San Luis, 702, Provincia de Alajuela, San Ramón, Costa Rica
Departure Point :San José Province, San José, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation From Hotels in San Jose
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- What To Bring: Rain coat or sweater, Comfortable Shoes, Extra cloth, Camera.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid-19 risk assessment of the activity completed (routes, visit of sights, possible crowds, number of people in the group, reduced services).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.