Zipline and Sightseeing Hilo Teen Tour (Hawaii)
A day tour specifically for the older children 11 – 17. These tours are adventurous and take in many of the great things about Hawaii. Enjoy ziplining and swimming with other teens during their vacation. Parents may of course join the tour, but please, no one under the age of 11. Those who have taken this tour have thoroughly enjoyed it and had a lot of fun. Please make sure that one parent or guardian signs a release form before the tour starts.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Zipline helmets and safety equipment provided
What's excluded :
This tour has it all. Almost 7 hours of serious fun and adventure await.
We will drive the scenic routes to Skyline Eco-Adventures Zipline which by the way exceeds any and all safety standards. Enjoy 2 ½ hours of zipline fun through Hawaii’s lush landscape. Zip over several waterfalls and mountain valleys. Afterward, drive back to Hilo and enjoy a serene beach. Explore the seawall while swimming and diving in the area. Watch for Sea Turtle, A’ama Crab and much more. There is a lifeguard on duty. Drive time is about 1 hour, and the entire tour takes about 7 hours.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any BnB or Hotel in the Hilo or Puna area. Ports
- Port of Hilo, 80 Kuhio St, Hilo, HI 96720, USA
Departure Time :8/22/2019 - 9/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not for anyone that cannot walk/hike or climb several sets of stairs. Must be over 11 years old.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.