Zipline and The Beast combo
Boost your adrenaline to the maximum levels once you reach a speed of 100 km/h on the Beast. Without a doubt, it will be an adventure that will take your levels of energy to the highest.
Toroverde prepares you to enjoy the best adventure from the heights of Orocovis. Enjoy incredible views of the mountains of Puerto Rico in our eight ziplines loaded with emotion and adrenaline. A unique experience that you don't want to miss.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of necessary equipment
- Entry/Admission - Toro Verde
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This tour allows you to experience it firsthand what it's like to fly through the sky! After a brief safety training and overview, your guide will get you all set up with the park's special harness - you'll fly like a bird on one of the world's longest single run zip-line. With a length of 4,745 feet (1,446 km) you will approach speeds up to 60 miles per hour!
In addition to trying out the world's longest zipline, you'll also get to soar through the sky on 8 other zipline cables.Each of the 8 ziplines has with arrival and departure platforms and small walks across multiple platforms. The speed of the cable varies with wind speed and distance.
Departure Point :San Juan, Puerto Rico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Close-toed shoes required
- Minimum height 4 feet.
- Maximum weight to participate is 280 pounds
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum weight 105 pounds
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.