Zipline From Punta Cana - Unique Carbon fiber Excursion
Our unique 8 carbon fiver lines would make your Zipline experience one of a lifetime experience. Along with our beautiful and healthy animals, you would relive the joy of being part of an amazing eco natural system.
Gear up and tighten up your seat belts, get ready for an offroad buggy adventure that would leave your trail of adrenaline and happiness behind.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Fruit Bowl
What's excluded :
Our Company would pick up the clients at the meeting point "Hotel lobby" or nearby areas
The first stop would be at the Macao Sign for some pictures.
The second stop would be at the ranch, where the company would give the orientation information to all clients.
After the orientation clients would be geared up with helmets and harness, Once all clients are geared up we would take the clients to the school cable and give them instructions on how to Zip line.
Once the excursion is over" at the ranch" we would provide a fruit bowl and something to drink to all the clients.
The last stop would be the returning back to the hotel through our mountainous beautiful landscape roads
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up location: Hotel LobbyPick up time: 10 minutes before arrange pick up timeReturn: Back to the hotel lobby
Departure Time :2/14/2020 - 7/26/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.