Zipline Mega Splash, Horseback Tour and Waterfall Pool at Bavaro Adventure Park
A half-day tour full of nature and adventure. Enjoy a horseback riding tour surrounded by abundant nature, a perfect combination of adventure, exploration, relaxation, and fun. Also, a full fun experience enjoying a 6 lines circuit with a Himalayan Bridge and the exiting Mega Splash cable landing in the water. A unique experience that you will always remember.
After your tour, enjoy our lovely Waterfall pool.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Access to the park and its areas.
- All necessary equipment, training, and security briefing.
- Bilingual guides and highly qualified staff.
- Lunch - Typical Dominican lunch (without drinks).
- Round trip shared bus transfers from your hotel to the park.
What's excluded :
- Souvenirs and Professional Photos.
- Snacks, Drinks or any additional consumption. Lockers. Tips.
- Supplement for Bayahibe - La Romana transfers.
A full fun experience enjoying a 6 lines circuit with a Himalayan Bridge and the exiting Mega Splash cable landing in the water. Plus, a horseback riding activity surrounded by abundant nature, a perfect combination of adventure, exploration, relaxation, and fun. A unique experience that you will always remember. After your tour, enjoy our lovely Waterfall pool.
• Bavaro Adventure Park, Bulevar Turistico del Este, Bavaro, Punta Cana 23000 Dominican Republic
Departure Point :Bavaro Adventure Park, Bulevar Turístico del Este, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
Traveler pickup is offered
If you don't need a transfer, be at the park at least 30 minutes before the confirmed activity's time. Shared round trip transfer included from your hotel (Punta Cana, Bávaro, Cap Cana, and Uvero Alto areas) to the park.La Romana and Bayahibe, a mandatory supplement of USD$ 10.00 per person applies with a minimum of 10 guests and must be paid directly at reception once at the facilities.IMPORTANT: For passengers from La Romana and Bayahibe, the valid shift for your activity is the first one in the morning (9:00 am). Shifts in the middle of the morning or at noon DO NOT APPLY. This is done in this way so that you have enough time to enjoy your visit to our park, without any rush.Airports
- Punta Cana Airport, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
- La Romana Airport, La Romana Dominican Republic
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Zipline activity, minimum 6 years old and 1.30 meters high (4.27 ft). Maximum 120 kilograms (264 lb).
- Horses activity, minimum 6 years old and 1.30 meters high (4.27 ft). Maximum 132 kilograms (290 lb).
- Bring light and comfortable clothing; towel and bathing suit; sunscreen protector; an additional change of clothes.
- The use of closed sports shoes is mandatory for the activities. Flip-flops, sandals, can be used once the activities are finished.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- During the activities, it is not allowed to take any personal object with you, we have small and large lockers (additional cost). At the end of your activities, you can take everything with you.
- Due to security policies, some activities have restrictions by weight, height, and age of the participants. For more information, please check our terms & conditions page where you will find more details about them.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.