Zipline, Wildlife Park & Beach Jam-Packed Excursion
Experience the enchantment of the Roatan rainforest on this incredible zip line adventure. The most-scenic zipline on the island, zip over the tropical gardens and much more on this professionally guided tour feeling the wind rushing past you as you soar from platform to platform along the way, look out for native flora and fauna. After bringing your heart rate down by chilling with the wildlife at the sloth and wildlife park.
Finally, our guides will take you on a tour of our island, visit to the chocolate factory and rum factory and to the beach for a complete day of complete relaxation. This excursion includes round transportation, west island tour, Sightseeing & local gift shops stop, zip line access and all security equipment and a local guide.
The transportation and guide are yours for the entire day, so once your activity is over feel free to do any other activity you guys would like at no extra cost for transportation.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Zipline Adventure entrance fee
- Wildlife Park entry fee
- Private Round Transportation
- Private Guide
- Island Tour
- Entry/Admission - The Roatan Chocolate Factory
- Entry/Admission - Roatan Rum Company
- Entry/Admission - Stone Castle Cameo Factory
- Entry/Admission - West Bay Beach
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Roatan Chocolate Factory, Main Street, West End, Roatan IB3108 Honduras
Sample locally made artisan chocolate made from our own naturally organically grown cacao
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Roatan Rum Company, One Pirates Bluff, Roatan IB3100 Honduras
Sample the delicious local made alcohol, get information on how it is made, taste the infamous Roatan Rum Cake and even Infuse your own custom rum and create your own personal flavor (Custom rum infusion fee not included)
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Stone Castle Cameo Factory, Coxen Hole, Roatan Honduras
The pieces you will see here are breathtaking, sometimes there are demonstration going on where you get a chance to not only admire the pieces but you will learn how the cameos are made by watching them carve them live. It's a very fun experience
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: West Bay Beach, West Bay, Roatan Honduras
jump in the water, play in the sand, let the ocean wash all your worries away, grab a cold drink at the bar, chill in the beach chairs at one of the top beach in the Caribbean.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel, vacation rental on the island not only the ones listed above, just let us know your hotel name or direction.Ports
- Mahogany Bay, Roatan Port
- Roatan Village, Coxen Hole Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.