İzmir City- Historical Areas
Discover our historical potential.
Why not have a day just planned to discover the old fashions which were popular once in Izmir?
Izmir with her historical background welcomes you to find out historical shopping trends.
Kemeraltı, Fashion Center Mimar Kemalettin, Basmane, Havra Street, Mezarlıkbaşı
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry fees
- Transport by private vehicle (Depend on group size)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Please indicate your hotel name and address)
- Professional guide English, French or Spanish
- Entry/Admission - Kemeralti Market
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kemeralti Market, Anafartalar Cd, Izmir 35250 Turkey
The heart of İzmir, one of the oldest bazaars in Turkey, Kemeraltı is one of the best places to see in the city.
Known to exist since the ancient times, there are a lot of historical artifacts throughout the bazaar such as fountains, inns, Turkish baths, mosques and prayer rooms.If you're hungry, there are plenty of restaurants to choose from, most of which have been in service for at least two generations. If you are a vegetarian there is also something for you to enjoy.
We recommend you to try the small diners inside the inns if you would like to try out the local food. You will also have the opportunity to chat with the craftsmen while eating at these cozy little places.
Kemeraltı is also famous for its jewellery stores which offer exclusive designs as well as the herb stores at which you can find various spices; so every street you walk down, will mesmerize you.
In Kemeraltı, you can also see artifacts from the Ottoman era such as mosques and historical fountains and take a picture of these historical assets.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Adnan Menderes Airport, Izmir Turkey
- izmir port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.